Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer Sprinkles

I am back with another fantastic polish by Ashley at Spellbound Nails! If you missed my watermelon mani using Watermelon Seeds and Jaded for Green, you can check it out here!
Today I have Pishsalver for you from her Alice and Wonderland Collection. 
Lets jump down the rabbit hole, shall we?

I don't really have much to say about this polish besides it is AMAZING and you need it. 
I am so in love with the mani I created using this I wished it would stay on my nails 
for-absolutely-ever.
This is definitely one of my polishes I would snatch out of your hands and shriek "That's Mine!" and totally not share. Sorry :)


Pishsalver is a glitter topper packed with all white matte hex glitters of various sizes in a clear base. I did no fishing and all my nails show one to two swipes of glitter.


There seem to be some translucent white hexes in there too. I wanted to try applying the glitter on an angle and it turned out to be such a neat way to use it! You can get this look too by following my Tips on Tuesday Tape Mani Tutorial HERE. Just substitute the second color with a glitter topper instead!


I am in love with the cute speckled look Pishsalver gives this mani! I used it over Color Club Mrs. Robinson with a SH base coat and 1 coat of NYC topcoat to smooth it out.


Each bottle comes with a little "Drink Me" tag. While a little hazardous, it is a fun touch! 
(NOT for drinking just for painting!) :)


I used China Glaze in my mystery white shade (one day I will go to Sallys and find out which one this is) and 2 Kiss Nail art Striping polishes (in pink and turquoise) and a purple Art Club striper for the fancy design on my accent nail that took me too long and too many tries.


I just love this. I am already fantasizing about how I can use this glitter again for 4th of July and Halloween and Winter snowflakes and Christmas Sugarplums and New Years...

Ashley should be restocking her shop any day now and I assure you I will be running there when she does. I need Carnival Lights!
You can find Spellbound Nails on facebook HERE and on Etsy HERE.
She is posting new shades this restock and has shown some sneak previews on facebook already! Keep your eyes peeled.
Her polishes are $8 for a full size and she also offers a variety of mini sample packs from $4.50 (for 1) to $22.50 (for 5). 
All of Ashley's polishes are 3 free and cruelty free.

What do you think?! Will you try wearing glitter this way?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3