Monday, June 10, 2013

Crazy for Coupons: June 9th thru June 15th

Have you noticed I am a little crazy for coupons?! 
Don't forget this coming Sunday is Father's Day. 
(I try hard NOT to forget these things, but I usually do!)
Lets jump right into this weeks coupons, shall we?

Rimmel and Maybelline are Buy One Get One 50% off (BOGO50%).
When you spend $10 on any Revlon Cosmetics or Beauty tools get $4 in Extra Bucks
Save $2 on an Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail polish or the Complete Salon Manicure

Loreal is BOGO50% 
Buy 2 get 1 Free Wet n' Wild Megalast or Fast Dry nail color
Carmex Lip Care if 3/$3 (Their chapstick is awesome!)

Maybelline, Revlon ColorStay and Covergirl Cosmetics are BOGO50%

Ulta (June 9th- June 29th)
Sally Hansen, Elegant Touch, Rimmel, and Loreal are BOGO50% (the ad shows the new SH Fuzzy Coats and Sugar Coats!)
Revlon Brilliant Strength polishes are $5.99 (regularly $7.99)
OPI polishes are 2/$15. -- Such a good deal! The deal even includes the Designer Series that are regularly $12.50!)
Ulta nail polishes are either 2 for $6 (Salon Polish) or 2 for $10 (Professional Polish)
If you spend $15 on Select brands of Sunscreen, you get a free Ulta Towel!

I am in the market for some Sunscreen, so I will probably be heading to Ulta for my free towel!
Any sales tickling your fancy?


2 comments:

  1. The Ulta OPI sale does not include the Designer Series nail polishes regularly priced at $12.50 (at least not in the Ulta stores I have visited!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for explain such a valuable information in this article.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3