Monday, June 3, 2013

Crazy for Coupons: June 2 thru June 8th

Monday again! I have the weekly ad rundown, PLUS it is a new month, so the Sally's flyer is updated! Make sure to check out Ulta's ad at the bottom! 

Spend $12 on SH Cosmetics, get $5 Extra Bucks. I saw the new Sugar and Fuzzy coats at CVS recently!
Spend $12 on Loreal Cosmetics or Maybelline Cosmetics, Get $4 Extra Bucks
Covergirl Cosmetics Spend $10 get $3 Extra Bucks
Salma Hayek Cosmetics and Revlon are BOGO50%
The 50-75% off sale is still going on also! Check out Nouveau Cheap for her complete list! 
Orly polishes among a ton others are at least half price!

Red Bull is 3/$5...I will definitely be considering going in for those ;)
Loreal Polish is on sale for $5.99 (reg $7.99 I think)
Revlon and Maybelline are BOGO50%

Covergirl, SH and Loreal Face and Lip Cosmetics are BOGO50%
40% off all Revlon Make-up and Beauty tools
Artificial nails are Spend $10 get $4 back in +UP Rewards
Cotton Balls and Nail Polish Remover is 2/$3 --Pretty good deal!

Revlon Cosmetics are BOGO50% 
ALL OPI Nail polishes 2 for $15! (Reg $9 so this is a deal!)

Sally's (entire Month of June)
Finger Paints polish is Buy 2 get 2 slap bracelets free.
Orly Polish is on sale for $6.49
Orly FX Polishes are $8.99
Free Nail Trek nail treatment with purchase of 2 China Glaze Polishes
Buy 2 get 1 Free Finger paints stripers (Better deal at Five Below!)

I think I might stop at Walgreens for some Red Bull and maybe take a pass by Ulta to check out some OPI's I've been lemming! 
Anything that catches your eye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3