Monday, June 3, 2013

Crazy for Coupons: June 2 thru June 8th

Monday again! I have the weekly ad rundown, PLUS it is a new month, so the Sally's flyer is updated! Make sure to check out Ulta's ad at the bottom! 

Spend $12 on SH Cosmetics, get $5 Extra Bucks. I saw the new Sugar and Fuzzy coats at CVS recently!
Spend $12 on Loreal Cosmetics or Maybelline Cosmetics, Get $4 Extra Bucks
Covergirl Cosmetics Spend $10 get $3 Extra Bucks
Salma Hayek Cosmetics and Revlon are BOGO50%
The 50-75% off sale is still going on also! Check out Nouveau Cheap for her complete list! 
Orly polishes among a ton others are at least half price!

Red Bull is 3/$5...I will definitely be considering going in for those ;)
Loreal Polish is on sale for $5.99 (reg $7.99 I think)
Revlon and Maybelline are BOGO50%

Covergirl, SH and Loreal Face and Lip Cosmetics are BOGO50%
40% off all Revlon Make-up and Beauty tools
Artificial nails are Spend $10 get $4 back in +UP Rewards
Cotton Balls and Nail Polish Remover is 2/$3 --Pretty good deal!

Revlon Cosmetics are BOGO50% 
ALL OPI Nail polishes 2 for $15! (Reg $9 so this is a deal!)

Sally's (entire Month of June)
Finger Paints polish is Buy 2 get 2 slap bracelets free.
Orly Polish is on sale for $6.49
Orly FX Polishes are $8.99
Free Nail Trek nail treatment with purchase of 2 China Glaze Polishes
Buy 2 get 1 Free Finger paints stripers (Better deal at Five Below!)

I think I might stop at Walgreens for some Red Bull and maybe take a pass by Ulta to check out some OPI's I've been lemming! 
Anything that catches your eye?

4 comments:

  1. I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. slice invite code

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one slice invite code

    ReplyDelete
  4. referral code of cashkaro Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3