Sunday, June 2, 2013

Indie Review: MOD Lacquer Part 2

Hello hello again! Worth the wait, I promise! This is the 3rd polish I received from Jennifer at Mod Lacquer and ohhh boy, is it pretty! Check out Part 1 Here.

Here is Moonbeam.


Moonbeam, is a duochrome and shifts between a deep purple and a bright blue. I saw purple as the primary base but there is quite a nice blue shine to it in the sun!


There is the blue!


I cannot say enough about how awesome this polish is and I think the photos speak for themselves! Moonbeam is shown here with 2 coats, no undies! with one coat of NYC topcoat. She was totally opaque in 2 coats and applied like a dream.


Macro shot. 
::Swoon::


The following photos are of Moonbeam in the shade.


Shift blue to purple.



ahhhh. So pretty!


And I will leave you with those photos.

What do you think? Pretty fantastic duochrome if I do say so myself!
You can find ModLacquer on Etsy here and on facebook here. Go show Jenn some love!
Polishes retail for $9.50 for a full size and she has minis for $4.00.

**Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by their manufacturer for my unbiased review. Please see my Disclaimer page for more info**

2 comments:

  1. This is such a me color it's disgusting...it reminds me of a designer series OPI I fell in love with over the weekend. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks! Ulta is having a 2 for $15 sale on OPI's if you 'need' it! The flyer didn't say it excluded those so I am guessing it is still part of the deal! Check out this post here too for a Revlon Duochrome -- it was SO pretty (and less expensive!)
      http://possiblypolished.blogspot.com/2013/03/quick-look-chameleon_24.html

      Delete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3