Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little Sunday Shimmer

Hi all! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I got a bit of a sunburn but other than that it was quite enjoyable.
I have been searching high and low for Sinful Colors Island Coral for awhile now and I finally found it! I snagged the very last one off of a display I saw inside Walmart a couple of weeks ago.


I saw Island Coral on my friend and I just had to have it!
It looks quite flesh toned in these photos, but it is more pink in real life. It happens to be just the right amount of pink and coral for my taste. Since I purchased this polish, I have worn it on at least 3 separate occasions. :Gasp: that hardly happens!


I have been wanting to try a glitter gradient. I practiced A LOT on my swatch wheels before I tried it here. I think it came out alright but I want to practice more on my right hand...


I used Sally Hansen's Gem Crush in Big Money and putting a glob on my tips, I gently/lightly spread it towards my cuticles to create a gradient of sorts. I like how Big Money has larger hex glitters in pink in there.


This is one of my only Sinful Colors, but definitely won't be my last! I loved the formula and couldn't believe how smoothly it went on. I hope they are all like this!
Sinful Colors retail for $1.99 at Walgreens, RiteAid, Walmart and Target.

Do you have any Sinful Colors Polishes? Do you have any tips for glitter gradients?

2 comments:

  1. I love.sinful! Most are single coat coverage for me. Was.it on this one? I am.gonna try.that gradient.glitter this week! Super.cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sinful and I love this color on you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3