Monday, June 17, 2013

Crazy for Coupons! June 16th- June 22nd

A little late on this post today. If you follow me on Facebook then you know what a mess my polish stash is. Well, I have been working on rectifying that situation in the form of a nice wooden desk. Which came unfinished, being finished by me. I was carefully staining it tonight!
Lets get to couponing!

Loreal is Spend $12 get $4 in ExtraBucks
Covergirl is spend $10 get $3 in Extrabucks
Milani Cosmetics is Buy One Get One 50% off (BOGO50)
Salma Hayek Products are 25% off
Revlon Nail Polish is 2/$10 and get $4 Extrabucks
Revlon Cosmetics is also Spend $10 get $4 Extrabucks
Suave Lotions are 2/$5.97

Revlon, Covergirl, Wet n Wild Fergie and Loreal is BOGO50

Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Wet n Wild Shine or Fergie and Covergirl is BOGO50
Spend $30 on Polish, tools or products and get $10 in +UP rewards

Any good deals or polishes you are going to snag with this weeks sales?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post.i read this post and it is very useful article.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3