Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Blogger Contest: Neon Graffiti!

Happy Sunday!
Today I tried out a new technique. 


I used bunched up plastic wrap to make these nails have a  'marbled' look. I wanted to do something fun that would tone down the bright neon pink polish I wanted to use! They look messy, but the pictures don't do the nails justice, because in person, they actually look pretty darn neat! Up close it looks like graffiti! 
I also decided to enter this mani in a contest going on over at fingerprints. You can check out the rules and other entries HERE. 
If you like my mani vote for me!!


I used Color Club Jackie OH! from their Poptastic collection as the base.



After that dried, I used the plastic wrap to dab China Glaze Snow over the neon. Using the same process, I dabbed on Maybelline Color Show Onyx Rush.


I wanted to add more color so I added some dots in random areas. I used Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, Wet n Wild Pin Em' Slater and Color Club Feelin' Groovy.

What do you think? Tutorial coming soon?

Make sure to come by and like me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3