Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baseball in Boston



I can't think of a better way to end this week(end) than in Boston at the Red Sox game. 
I have remained quiet about the events this past week, mostly because, I don't really have any words for what has transpired and I can't really articulate how sad it makes me.

Baseball games, football games, concerts and any activity that brings a mass of people together have always fascinated me. For several hours, no matter who we are or what we believe outside of the stadium, while we are there, we are one. 
There is nothing that fills my heart up quite like belting out the lyrics to 
Sweet Caroline with 40,000 other voices. 
Today was no different.


To create this look, I used 2 coats of Julep Eloise.
For my accent nail I used 2 coats of China Glaze White Out.
You can't tell from these photos, but I matted my accent nail using SOPI Matte top coat, giving it a more baseball-esque look.
I used a coat of NYC over the rest of my nails.



On my accent finger I used a Color Club's Art Club striping polish in red to create the baseball look.
I stamped hearts over Eloise using an Art Club white on my pointer finger. And then colored in one of the hearts with red. I used Red Angel Stamping plate RA-120.



Fenway Park in the background!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3