Monday, May 20, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Review

Double posting today. 
If you missed my earlier Crazy for Coupons post, Check it out HERE! There are some awesome ways to snag some Rite-Aid polish coupons!
I am obviously on the textured polish bandwagon, judging by my Zoya textured polish review here, The Julie G Gumdrops here & here, and the China Glaze textured here!
I was less than thrilled with the China Glaze textured (with the exception if Itty, Bitty, Gritty!) so I was a littler nervous to try another textured that didn't have glitter.


However, I am super happy to report, I LOVED this polish. 
I picked up the SH Sugar Coat in Cotton Candies from Target



Cotton Candies is a bright bubblegum pink. I used 2 coats, no base coat or top coat for these swatches. This polish went on smoothly and was opaque in 2 coats.


It had an average dry time and of course, dried matte. I loved that it wasn't super gritty and didn't cause anything like my clothes or hair to snag on them. It was definitely a more fine grittiness than the CG Textured polishes. 


While this color doesn't seem to be overly unique, since we have seen quite a few pink textured polishes out, I loved this pink color. I do wish I picked up Bubble Plum (a lovely cool lilac purple!) though, since that shade seems to be a more unique textured color.
These are limited edition so grab them while you can!

Have you spotted these at your Target? Are you on the textured bandwagon yet? Why or why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3