Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome!

Hi, welcome to Possibly Polished! It is quite possible I am obsessed with nail polish! My name is Christa, and I am a reformed nail biter. The only thing that saved these little fingers from a good chomping was a pretty polish. So I began painting my nails all the time and now I just can't stop! I started my nail polish adventure with just a few polishes and some nice flower stickers. Since then I have collected a bit more polish (than is maybe acceptably normal) and have been doing my own nail art. I want to use this space to share the tips and tricks I have come to adore and show you what polishes I love best! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3