Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's [almost] Spring!


It felt like Springtime for a minute here, but if you can believe it, we are supposed to get snow again! Despite the weather outside, you might have been noticing quite a few pastel nail colors around town lately. I definitely caught the pastel color bug and I just love how these colors look on my nails. I couldn't decide between just one so I chose to do this funky french using 2 shades of purple and 2 shades of pink on my accent nail.



For the light purple I used 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac and 
OPI Do you Lilac it? for the darker tips.
I used the CVS bargain brand Confetti for my pink accent nail. The light pink is 
Confetti Dance Party Pink and the darker pink is 
Confetti First Kiss.
I topped the whole thing off with one coat of
NYC In a New York Minute.


I think this mani will be perfect for Easter! Don't you think? I paired my mani with a yellow Peep just so I could get another pastel shade in there. 
Don't worry, no peeps were harmed in the making of this photo. 
I like to wait until they get stale to eat them :D

Follow me on facebook HERE and make sure you check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3