Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Luck O' the Irish to yah!

Happy Wednesday!
This week I am showing my Irish pride by sporting a green themed 
mani for St. Patrick's Day! I wanted to go with something festive and fun!


When I was planning this post, I discovered I do not own any opaque Gold glitter polishes. 
Not -a -one! 
So sad, because I really wanted to use a super glittery gold polish on my accent nail, 
but I had to do with what I have!



What you see here is Essie Mojito Madness, my favorite green ever!
I am not much for glitter polishes, since removal is a total nightmare, 
so I used a base coat of PVA glue on my accent nail for easy 'peel off' removal. 
(Check back soon for a Tips on Tuesday about using PVA Glue!)
My accent nail is OPI Designer...De Better! which was a bit more silver than I had hoped. 
I layered 2 coats of Essie As Gold As it Gets on top to achieve a gold coin shade! 



I think I got pretty darn close!
Happy St. Patricks Day!

What are you wearing for St. Pats? Post your mani's to my Facebook wall and show them off!

Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3