Thursday, March 28, 2013

Peep Peep! It's Easter!

I love Easter. Mostly because I like Palm Sunday the weekend before, pastels and candy. 
Definitely candy.
I did an Easter/Pastel post a couple weeks back (I was too excited), 
so you'll be seeing something different on Sunday. 
Maybe. 
You can see my other Easter Mani HERE.


I've been dying for You're Such a Budapest from the OPI Euro Centrale collection and here she is! 
I love OPI, but I was a little disappointed this time around. Budapest was very patchy and it took 3 coats to achieve opacity. However, what you see here is my mani after THREE days. No chipping. No tip wear. That is why OPI is my favorite. 


You're such a Budapest is a light, periwinkle, pastel Purple. 
There are very small glitters in it, but they are hard to see. I couldn't capture them on camera.
I used 2 coats of Loreal I Will 
and SH Hard as Nails, Hard Lemonade for my cute little chicki!
Topped with one coat of NYC.


To make my chick, I taped off a section of my nail with Scotch tape and painted one color at a time. I added the eyes and beak after it had dried! He's so cute, it is going to be hard to take him off! 
He is like a pet now! :)

Do you do fun manicures for Easter? What is your favorite holiday?

Happy Easter!

If you enjoyed this post, please take a second to like it! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3