Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Last Snow.

Since we just recently got more snow dumped on us, I wanted to do one more mani in a darker shade before I put them on the shelf until the fall! I ordered A-England Polishes through NinjaPolish and I was just dying to get them. These are the first A-Englands I have ever had and they have always been on my wish list. Today I have TRISTAM to show you! I am so in love!


Tristam is a dark, navy blue Holo polish. It was opaque in one coat, but some of my nails were a little patchy (user error), so I used 2 coats. 
I topped the whole thing off with one coat of 
NYC In a New York Minute and a coat of Seche Vite to get my maximum shine on.
Here's a close up in direct sunlight:



Check out those SPARKLES! I just can't stop looking at my nails! 

Here is what TRISTAM looks like inside the house:



Tristam shows way less of its Sparkle inside but is still a beautiful deep blue! I'll be sad to put this baby away for the spring and summer, that's for sure!

Come back later this week to see what I will be wearing for St. Patricks Day!

Like me on FACEBOOK 
and show me your St. Patrick's Day mani's and keep checking back for a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3