Monday, July 1, 2013

Crazy for Coupons: June 30th thru July 6th

I know, I know. I missed coupons last week! But I am back! And tomorrow, I have a 4th of July themed tutorial for you! :D

SH Complete Salon Manicure, InstaDri or Salon Effects nail strips are Buy 1 get $2 back in Extrabucks
Maybelline Cosmetics are spend $10 get $3 in Extrabucks
Revlon is Spend $10 get $4 in Extrabucks
This was a really short ad, so I am guessing there will be another sometime this week with special 4th of July sales...

Rimmel, Revlon and Covergirl are Buy One Get One 50% off (BOGO50)

Rimmel Cosmetics are BOGO40% off
SH Cosmetics are BOGO50 AND if you Spend $15 you get $5 back in +UP Rewards
CoverGirl and Neutrogena Cosmetics are BOGO50%

Loreal is BOGO50%
Ulta Lip, Eye, Nail and Cosmetic brushes are Buy one get one FREE
China Glaze polishes are 2 for $12

I am not seeing anything that is making me want to rush out to the store, but when I was in Ulta yesterday they had a ton of marked down items that might be worth checking out!




1 comment:


  1. Real Extreme Couponers create a full time job to collect coupons, match coupons with store sales to get the most out of coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3