Friday, July 26, 2013

Paisley Stamping

Hello! Super quick post this evening because I am dancing out the door to see Taylor Swift at Gillette Stadium! Woo!


These are the nails I decided to wear to the concert! I wanted to do something colorful and on trend!


I used 2 coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff as a base. And using a Red Angel stamping plate, I stamped Essie Watermelon (pink), Essie Avenue Maintain (blue) and Zoya Thandie (orange) over the white.
Ignore the green pinky--haha, I tried to stamp Essie the More the Merrier and it didn't turn out how I hoped.


I put a thin coat of Essie Pure Pearlfection over the design for some sparkle and used Out The Door as a topcoat. I am trying Out the Door for the first time and so far so good!

Happy Friday loveys!


1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!
    The colors you stamped are AWESOME.
    Which plate has that stamp? I really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3