Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Favorites

I am back from my 2 week Holiday hiatus! I am not sure what happened, but all of my days just started to bleed into one and now here we are, in the bright shiny New Year!
A short silly story, but one of my friends said it bothers her when bloggers disappear because she thinks they've died.

I am alive.

Anyway...
Some of you might have noticed, I keep a Category on the right side of my blog for "Favorites". I don't always remember to link up a favorite, but every now and again I do. 
Lets take a look back on some of my favorite indies from this past year!!

Man in White was the polish that sparked the 'My Favorites' Category. It has since been discontinued, and I promise you, I will make one of my life's missions, to find a dupe.
…to be continued...


See more photos HERE.
My friendship with Emily however, started a bit before MIW, with Star Spangled Banner and Liberty.
The polishes I wore for the 4th of July!


See more photos HERE.
I have reviewed bunches of Emily's polishes and have dozens of them!
I highly recommend all of her polishes and she makes FANTASTIC customs!
See my Customs HERE.


 One of the very first polishes I purchased from Ashley was Pishsalver from her Alice in Wonderland Collection.


This is still one of my favorite nail art designs to date. It came out so cute and summery! I have tried a fair amount of Spellbound polishes and my collection of her polishes is second only to Carpe Noctem's. All of them are awesome! She has a lot of different polishes that will appeal to everyone's tastes.


Another brand that made it to my favorites, was Daphine Polish with Skating.


This one was so pretty and even in the midst of winter, it gave a nice minty summer feel. I am still all about this mani! See more photos HERE.


One of my other favorites from this year was Glitterfied Nails Diamond Ring.
I used this glitter topper in one of my favorite Galaxy manis to date. That galaxy mani produced an onslaught of friend's and cousins requesting the same design!


But even on its own, over a solid shade, this polish was so beautiful and was a rainbow of colors!
She has so many polishes to choose from, it would be hard to not find something you like!


So my reader, I will leave you with this Indie recap of my past 6 months or so of blogging!
I couldn't be more thankful for all of you and all of the support you have given to me so far! I can't wait to see what the new year brings forth!

**Disclosure: Some of the products in this post were provided to me by their manufacturer for my unbiased review. Please see my Disclaimer page for more info**


1 comment:

  1. Hey good news about Man in White, Carpe Noctem has a re-formulation called Pro Amico. I have both, and Pro Amico is the same, just more pigmented.

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3