Sunday, January 26, 2014

Indie Review: Glitterfied Nails

Hello! Sunday. Again. 
They always sneak up on me! I actually got a lot done this weekend and even completed packing for my vacation coming up on Thursday. I am usually a pack the night before kind of girl. And when I say 'the night before', what I really mean is 3 hours before my flight leaves the morning of. 
It makes me a little sad that I am all packed but am not leaving for 3 days still. :(

I was recently sent an AWESOME nail mail package from Andrea at Glitterfied Nails. Since she sent me so many for several different holidays I am going to be breaking the review up into a few pieces.
First up, I have the Valentine's Day polishes she sent with some others mixed in!


First up is Majestic Magenta which you may have already seen on my IG account if you follow @possiblychrista.
I layered it over Revlon Extravagant on my ring finger and did a glitter gradient over Revlon Naughty on the rest of my fingers. I loved this combo!


To show the color of the glitters better, I layered it over Carpe Noctem Under the Cover of Light and on my ring finger, I layered it over OPI Suzis Hungary Again. 


This polish was seriously packed with glitters as most of Andrea's polishes are! It has large and small magenta hex glitters with some awesome holo ones thrown in. This was a really beautiful glitter on and packed some serious sparkle!

Next up is Golden Glow. This one is part of her St. Patrick's day collection, but it went so well with pink I just had to wear it as a V Day mani!


Golden Glow is a seemingly sheer white-gold polish with bits of holo glitters. I used 2 coats and a top coat for this photo. Believe it or not, this built up to perfect opacity in just 2 coats.


I wanted to use this in a V Day mani, so I started with 2 coats of Revlon Extravagant and used Golden Glow as an accent.


Then I stamped using a Bundle Monster plate and SH Pink Satin.
This came out so cute and Golden Glow really complimented this shade of pink!
Next up I have another polish from Andrea's Valentine's Day line, Fuchsia Fantasy.


This one is packed with ultra fine iridescent and fuchsia glitters. It built up perfect in 2 coats (as shown) and was a lovely bright pink, perfect for Valentine's Day!
I paired this with Sinful Colors Mint apple and an Art Club white striper on my accent nail.

Last but not least is the cute Teal me you Fantasy!


This one I purchased because I loved the combination of teal and pink glitters with some iridescent glitters mixed in and just had to have it. This is completely unique in my collection!


I layered this over one of my favorite polishes ever, Revlon Not So Blueberry.
I used 1 coat of glitter over each nail. On my accent nail I used a pale pink Revlon polish and a CoverGirl for the waterfall look.

What do you think about these new polishes? 
Andrea makes some of the best glitters around and you have to head over to her page and check out some of the other pinks for Valentines Day!
I bet Pink Carnation is another gorgeous one!

All of these polishes are available for purchase in Andrea's shop now, follow the links below to find out more!

See you later!
Christa

**Disclosure: The products in this post were provided to me by their manufacturer for my unbiased review. Please see my Disclaimer page for more info**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3