Sunday, January 5, 2014

My very first Chanel!

Today was probably the most relaxing Sunday I have had in awhile! I did nothing but lay all over the house and read books. I am in the midst of the Divergent series and finished the 2nd and am now onto the 3rd! I dreaded every text I got today, because I was hoping no one would text me to suggest any activities that required me to put on real pants. Hah.

Tonight I have my very first Chanel polish to show you. My mom surprised me with 3 polishes for Christmas. I was definitely really surprised!! I never ever would have guessed what was in the box!


Tonight I have one of them to show you, Rouge Moire!
 This is a gorgeous raspberry red, shown here with 2 coats and 1 coat of the Chanel Topcoat.
I loved the top coat! It made this polish shine beautifully!
I used Loreal's new textured polish The Statement Piece as an accent nail. I have reviewed a few of those before and you can see the others HERE
Hint: I love them!


I absolutely loved this polish. It was so beautiful on. The only qualms I have with it, is that for such a high end polish, the formula was kind of runny, the brush was really small and wear was not what I would have expected. I got 3 days at most out of it before some chip page started to happen. 
Even so, I loved this and am happy to have it in my collection! I will definitely be putting it on my toes!
Happy Sunday!
Christa


1 comment:

  1. Smart mom! Every gal needs something Chanel in her stash. this polish is very festive, nice accent choice.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3