Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pink on Thursdays (because it isn't Wednesday)

All my days are starting to blend into one. I chose, cropped and watermarked photos, to load into this post that I would call "We wear pink on Wednesday's". Except it isn't Wednesday. So we are going to do Throw Back Thursday to WWPOW!

I received this lovely light frosted pink in a Julep Maven box ages ago. I didn't think I would even like it, but it has become one of my favorite nude pinks and one that I reach for over and over.


Meet Lois.
This is the absolute perfect sea shell pink that is the perfect shade for my skin tone.


It has a bit of a subtle shimmer to it, but is still a "barely there" type of shade. It is so simple and classy!
Surprisingly, it was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. 
Shown here with a base coat, 2 coats of color and a top coat.


Since this one, I have been snatching up any Maven boxes that come with nude frost type shapes. I received 2 in my past box, and neither disappoints! If you are looking for a great nude shade, Julep is my go to!

What is your favorite nude shade?

Until next time,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3