Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Indie Review: Glitterfied Nails Diamond Ring

*Press Release
*3 Free & Cruelty Free



I have been totally out of commission since coming back from my vacation! I had a ton of fun in DisneyWorld, but apparently, I brought some germs home with me and now have a lovely sinus infection. Pretty much all I want to do is close my eyeballs so my head doesn't explode. 
BUT I can't wait to show you this amazing glitter from Andrea at Glitterfied Nails called Diamond Ring. It is so amazing!!

So amazing that I swatched it over 3 different colors and I wore it around town in a Galaxy mani. 


Diamond Ring is described as an iridescent opal glitter. It contains several different sized and shaped glitter in a clear base. The glitter shifts to many different pastel shades when over different colors and in different lights.


Here I layered Diamond Ring over 2 coats of Revlon Sugar Plum


Diamond Ring showed a lot of blue here over Sugar Plum. I am falling in love with this glitter all over again! Shown here with 1 coat of NYC Top coat.


Another shot of Diamond Ring in the sun.


Next I paired Diamond Ring over 2 coats of Revlon Chroma Chameleon Cobalt.


I love how evenly this glitter topper spread out and what great coverage I got in just one coat. You can see how many more colors can out over this blue. I see yellow, orange, blue, green and red!


I swatched it one final time over 2 coats of OPI Manicurist Of Seville.


Manicurist of Seville is a deep maroon shade and the iridescent glitters show up great over this one too. This glitter topper is awesome! It went on so smooth and you can see I got great coverage in one coat. Dry time was average and all glitters dried flat to the nail.

I decided to use this as a topper over a Galaxy mani. If you follow me on IG @PossiblyChrista, then you already saw a sneak peek of this mani! 
I am over the moon in love with this! This is my favorite galaxy mani to date!




Diamond Ring added just the right amount of galactic glitter to this mani.

What do you think? Do you think this glitter is as beautiful as I do?!

You can find Glitterfied Nails on

Andrea specializes in her Team Spirit lines and has so many awesome glitter combinations that are perfect to rock your favorite sport or school colors! Go show her some love!

**Disclosure: The product(s) in this post were provided to me by their manufacturer for my unbiased review. Please see my Disclaimer page for more info**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3