Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello Kitty Nail Art

Hello Hello! Well, that was the last of the Halloween festivities! Bring on the holiday shopping!
I headed into Providence this weekend for a night out with some friends and I couldn't believe how many kids were still running around in their costumes. I thought for sure the weekend after Halloween wouldn't be a big Halloween party weekend, but I was wrong. It was fun seeing everyones costumes though!

As the last of the Halloween spirit disappears, I am going to share some photos of the mani I wore to go with my costume!


I was Hello Kitty for Halloween. 
Here I am in my costume with my cutesy nephew, Charlie!


I used Confetti Dance Party Pink on index and middle finger. On my ring finger, I used 2 coats of Carpe Noctem Under the Cover of Light and on my thumb and pinky, I used Razzle Dazzler from the Sally Hansen Gem Crush collection.


I ever so carefully painted Hello Kitty's lovely face onto my index finger using a toothpick and a very small dotting tool. I used an Art Club striper in black and SH Mellow Yellow for her nose and OPI Party in my Cabana for her bow.

I love how this turned out!

Is everyone ready for November?

3 comments:

  1. This mani looks SO well put together, and it's stinkin cute! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for this details,

    These are really very cute nail bows. As nail bows are the new trends in the market, while searching for more fashionable tips I came across a site on internet who are also providing services like Finger Nail Stickers, Nail Art Bows, 3D Nail Designs etc.
    Trendy Bows For Nail Art

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love seeing your comments and messages! I read each one, even when I don't always get to reply back! Thanks for taking the time to comment <3